Monday, October 20, 2008

Oh Holy fuck! What the hell do you you do when out of the blue a man makes you feel all the things you have been wishing from your husband for years? This is a slippery, slippery slope. One I don't plan on sliding down, but I feel guilty for even thinking about it. And by a lot I mean all the fucking time. Every freaking minute.

If I just write about the fact that I am probably crazy and that he probably hasn't given me a moments thought since our ridiculous flirting - maybe it will all just go away and I can go back to being normal.

I am NOT this person. What the hell is going on?

2 comments:

CP said...

Oh God, I tread this slippery slope as well. If only our husbands would wake up and realize what they have and pay attention, then this wouldn't be an issue. But they don't and it is.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! This is so difficult!